Health & Wellness Guide
Welcome to the Easton Health & Wellness Guide. We will continue to build this guide to be your best resource for local practictioners in all aspects of health and wellness. Use the categories or use the search box below:
Search Business Name (4 characters minimum):
- Top 8 Health Strategies You Can Do Daily
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. Being healthy sometimes feels like an immense goal, but it also sounds a lot like giving up the things you love. However, you can still be healthy and eat and do what you love. Here are a few ways you can be healthy on a daily basis while still being happy.
- Is Your Home Making You Sick?
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. Here Is What You Can Do About It - Humidity, Cleaning Products, Heating and Cooling
- Getting Your Zzz’s: Tips for an Effective Sleep Routine
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. Effects of screens, food, mattress, lighting, video gaming, and more
- Getting Your Workout in the Garden
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. For an effective workout that connects you to the earth as well as your home, try gardening. This outdoor activity helps strengthen your body while contributing to the environment.
- These Activities Are Perfect for Restless Kids Who Are Stuck Indoors
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. As much as kids enjoy splashing around in mud puddles or having snowball fights, the weather is sometimes simply too nasty to go outside. However, just because kids are stuck indoors doesn't mean they need to be bored. Here are five fun activities to keep your kids entertained and learning no matter what the forecast looks like.
- Safely Work Out in Cold Weather
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean we want to pass up on our exercise routines. Staying healthy and active is important in every month. The good news is there are ways to safely keep yourself in shape or well.
- Staying Fit: How to Keep That New Year's Resolutions
- By Guest Writer Sheila Olson. Many of us make a resolution to get fit in the new year, but it can be hard to keep that promise.
Health & Wellness Businesses